Overview ApeosPort-V 3065 / 3060 / 2060
ApeosPort-V 3065 / 3060 / 2060 increasing Productivity, flexibility, and simplicity.
Manual work is tedious so all you need is a solution to digitalise and simplify your document management process. The ApeosPort-V 3065/3060/2060 series is all about productivity that gives a surge to your business performance with the added power of printing, scanning and faxing with a solution ready device.
It does not only provide compatible advanced workflow solution but allows your organisation to monitor usage and energy consumption at affordable operating costs. These small footprint monochrome multifunction devices save up valuable office space and packed with high-end features to deliver a simplified productivity system to serve every operation of your business. In addition, it pays to work greener, cleaner, and more efficiently than ever before with our eco-friendly monochrome multifunction device.
- Print speeds of up to 35ppm to keep up with demanding office environment
- Versatile finishing capabilities such as the optional integrated stapler finisher-A1, optional staple/ hole punch and the advanced capabilities to produce saddle-stitched booklets
- Superior print quality with the highest because the resolution output of 1,200 dpi
- Manage printing cost with add-on ApeosWare Management Suite 2.0
- Automated scan operation for daily scan jobs and skip blank page with ScanAuto feature so its easy to use
- Enable AirPrint and Mopria – such as printing web pages and photos
- Optional wireless LAN converter so it can be added to print web pages and attachment via Wi-Fi Direct connection
- Storage of digital files via PCs, USB flash memories and even sent as email attachments for increased convenience so its flexible
- Use of EA Toner and induction heat fusing that reduces equipment energy usage
- Smart Energy Management Technology powers only the required functions
- Secure Print so it helps prevent unauthorised viewers from seeing documents by holding jobs in the print queue until the user is authenticated
- Image Overwrite feature clears or “overwrites” all trace of any document image data remaining on the hard drive after a print, copy, scan or fax job (when enabled)
- Hard disk encryption because it helps ensure that unauthorised users cannot access stored documents
- Network authentication to assist companies in managing user access and or restricting specific functions to a different group of users
- Audit Log capabilities let you monitor users’ activities so its easy to control
- Designed for enhanced usability with comparable smart technology to keep up with the industry’s standard
- Apeos iiX (Apeos Internet Integration based on XML and SOAP) transform your multifunction device into a customisable document portal to meet your business objectives
- Innovative and eco-friendly capabilities to enhance your enterprise productivity and streamline processes at affordable costs
So that’s all about ApeosPort-V 3065 / 3060 / 2060