Overview of Epson-SureColor-P6070
At this time, we will talk about Epson-SureColor-P6070. If you produce professional photography, gallery quality artwork or colour accurate proofs then the Epson SureColor Prographics range is the series of choice. It represents a pinnacle in colour printing technology with an ultra-high resolution and an incredible colour gamut. It provides outstanding output in a platform that is flexible, reliable and easy to maintain.
The SC-P6070 is a 24″ (610mm) Large Format Printer that is designed for photo, fine art and premium poster production. It supports a wide range of standard and specialist media in roll and sheet formats. It features a PrecisionCore Thin Film (TFP) head with Variable Sized Droplet Technology that enables the output of images in high resolution with superior fidelity and tonal gradation. Using the latest UltraChrome HD all-pigment aqueous ink for accurate colour with an enhanced gamut, Dmax and image durability. The printer uses an 8 colour ink configuration with three levels of black for colour and B&W prints with a 94% PANTONE coverage. Cartridges come in sizes to suit various levels of use and cost per print requirements. An optional SpectroProofer (ILS30) is available for precision colour management and ISO standard proofing work.
- Firstly, Amazing Print Quality. Epson 2880x1440dpi TFP head with VSDT enables consistent and predictable output in ultra-high resolution with superior half tones and an optimised ink density.
- Secondly, Outstanding Colour. 8 colour Epson UltraChrome HD ink enables prints with a high dMax and wide colour gamut that is certified at 94% PANTONE coverage.
- Thirdly, Outstanding B&W images. Produces gallery quality black-and-white images with auto switching between Photo & Matte ink for output on different media types.
- And then, Excellent Image Stability. Prints dry quickly to become water and scratch resistant. Output can be stored for extended periods with excellent lightfastness
- And then, it is Flexible Operation supports a wide range of media with print speeds up to 37m2/hr . Handles roll based stock up to 24″ (610mm) wide and sheets up to A1 and above including board up to 1.5mm thick. Supports edge-to-edge and borderless printing.
- Then, Easy to Use features spindle-less roll media loading, adjustable tension control, an auto media management system, and a heavy duty auto cutter. Has a colour LCD control panel with integrated help and offers flexible high-speed interfacing.
- The last is, Designed for Business. Operates with reduced power consumption, uses 9 large and cost-effective ink cartridges (up to 700ml), requires minimum user maintenance. Supplied in various configurations with an optional SpectroProofer
Epson SureColor P6070 Product Brochure
- File Size:
- 950.75 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format