Overview of Epson-SureColor-P8070
At this time we will talk about Epson-SureColor-P8070. If you produce professional photography, gallery quality artwork or colour accurate proofs then the Epson SureColor Prographics range is the series of choice. It represents a pinnacle in colour printing technology with an ultra-high resolution and an incredible colour gamut. It provides outstanding output in a platform that is flexible, reliable and easy to maintain. The SC-P8070 is a 44″ (1118mm) Large Format Printer that is designed for photo, fine art and premium poster production. It supports a wide range of standard and specialist media in roll and sheet formats.
- Firstly, Amazing Print Quality. Epson 2880x1440dpi TFP head with VSDT enables consistent and predictable output in ultra-high resolution with superior half tones and an optimised ink density.
- Secondly, Outstanding Colour. 8 colour Epson UltraChrome HD ink enables prints with a high dMax and wide colour gamut that is certified at 94% PANTONE coverage.
- Thridly, Outstanding B&W images. Produces gallery quality black-and-white images with auto switching between Photo & Matte ink for output on different media types.
- Then, Excellent Image Stability. So it Prints dry quickly to become water and scratch resistant. Output can be stored for extended periods with excellent lightfastness.
- And then, Flexible Operation. Supports a wide range of media with print speeds up to 37m2/hr . Handles roll based stock up to 44″ (1118mm) wide and sheets up to A1 Super B0 (including A0). and above including Supports board up to 1.5mm thick and supports edge-to-edge and borderless printing.
- Then, It is Easy to Use. Features spindle-less roll media loading, adjustable tension control, an auto media management system, and a heavy duty auto cutter. Has a colour LCD control panel with integrated help and offers flexible high-speed interfacing.
- The last one, Designed for Business . Operates with reduced power consumption, uses 9 large and cost-effective ink cartridges (up to 700ml), optional 320GB HDD and requires minimum user maintenance. Supplied in various configurations with an optional SpectroProofer, optional Auto Take-Up System for continuous roll-to-roll production