Overview of Epson-SureColor-SC-S40600
To produce durable high-quality signage quickly, easily and at minimum cost we designing The SureColor Solvent 40600. 40600 suits an ad-hoc workflow environment with low to medium production volumes. Solvent 40600 can be used with a wide range of media including paper, canvas, film & vinyl. Solvent 40600 suits a wide range of applications including indoor POS & outdoor signage, back-lit displays & window decorations, banners, vehicle wraps, wallpapers, surface finishes & labels. The SC-S40600 incorporates Epson’s latest PrecisionCore print head and UltraChrome Eco-Solvent ink technology. It produces prints that are brighter and glossier than ever before with a wider colour gamut. It produces quality product using lower pass rates and less ink with simpler configuration, easier operation and faster job completion. Prints dry quicker and machines require less user maintenance. Ink has a low odour to enable operation in a wide range of commercial, business and office environments.
Features of Epson-SureColor-SC-S40600
- Firstly, Produce Billboard Prints at speeds up to 29.4m2/hr
- Secondly, Supports Paper, Canvas, Vinyl and Film stocks, in widths up to 1626mm and thicknesses up to 1mm, in rolls up to 45Kg & 250mm in diameter
- Thridly, Superior Print Quality with latest PrecisionCore Printhead, new UltraChrome GS3 ink, improved MicroWeave & LUT, self-agitating ink lines, improved paper path with upgraded feed management and a new Advanced Auto Tension Control System
- And then, Compact design with flexible networking, suits installation, runs off a standard 240V power supply, and can be driven by a variety of RIP’s. FXA recommend and support Caldera RIP software to support the Epson S series
- Then, it is Simpler & Easier to Use.
- Then, Reduced Maintenance with new Self Cleaning Printhead and Air Circulation system with mist extraction
- Reduced Production Costs. Uses new low cost 700ml ink cartridges with Reduced Ink & Power consumption, ships with an Integrated Auto Take-Up, supports Remote Management, Remote Status and Error Reporting.
- Last but not least, Features a Strengthened Chassis and a new Printhead Guard, backed by a Comprehensive 1 year Warranty.