Overview of Epson-SureColor-SC-S80600
The SureColor Solvent 80600 is design to produce flexible high-value signage quickly, easily and at minimum cost. Epson-SureColor-SC-S80600 suits a variable workflow with low to medium production volumes. It can be used with a wide range of media including paper, canvas, film & vinyl. SC-S80600 suits an extended range of applications including large format photo & image printing, high-value high-impact indoor POS, durable outdoor signage, back-lit displays, window decorations, banners, vehicle wraps, wallpapers, surface finishes & labels. The SC-S80600 incorporates Epson’s latest PrecisionCore print head and UltraChrome Eco-Solvent ink technology. It produces durable prints that are bright and glossy with an unparalleled colour gamut. It is designed to produce premium quality output, using minimum ink, with simple operation, and fast job completion. Prints dry quickly and machines require minimum maintenance. Ink has a low odour to enable operation in a wide range of commercial, business and office environments.
Features of Epson-SureColor-SC-S80600
- Firstly, Produce Billboard Prints at speeds up to 52.3m2/hr with DUAL Print Heads and a DUAL cartridge ink supply
- Secondly, Supports Paper, Canvas, Vinyl and Film stocks, in widths up to 1626mm and thicknesses up to 1mm, in rolls up to 45Kg & 250mm in diameter
- Thirdly, Latest PrecisionCore & UltraChrome GS3 ink technology, improved MicroWeave & LUT, self-agitating ink lines, improved paper path with upgraded feed management and a new Advanced Auto Tension Control System
- And then, Compact design with flexible networking, suits installation in a wide variety of operational environments, runs off a standard 240V power supply, and can be driven by a variety of RIP’s. FXA recommend and support Caldera RIP software to support the Epson S series
- Then, it is Simpler & Easier to Use.
- Then, Reduced Maintenance with new Self Cleaning Printhead and Air Circulation system with mist extraction
- Reduced Production Costs – so Uses new low cost 700ml ink cartridges with Reduced Ink & Power Consumption, ships with an Integrated Auto Take-Up and Drying Unit, supports Remote Management, Remote Auto Status & Error Reporting
- Last but not least, Increased Durability featuring a Strengthened Chassis and a new Printhead Guard, backed by a Comprehensive 1 year Warranty with optional FXA Service Support Agreement (SSA)
Epson SureColor SC-S80600 Product Brochure
- File Size:
- 508.09 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format