Overview of Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600
Fujifilm wide-format printers offer you the latest breakthroughs in digital imaging technology. Leveraging on Fujifilm’s expertise in inkjet inks, print systems and industrial print-heads, the Acuity Series brings a range of true flatbed UV print solutions optimised for quality, speed, and production.
Features of Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600
- Firstly, it is Unique hybrid design allows easy switchover from roll media to rigid boards and back again
- Secondly, Best in-class productivity of 355 ft2/hr
- thirdly, Eight inks standard, CMYK, light cyan, light magenta, white and clear
- And then, Single pass printing of two or three layers of color, white, and clear inks simultaneously
- Then, And High-precision, high-speed Fujifilm Dimatix printheads
- VersaDrop jetting technology so its precisely adjusts ink droplet size according to the image, ensuring smooth tonal gradations
- Handles substrates up to 10mm (.375″) thick, and 63.3″ wide on rigid material and 63″ wide on flexible media
- Last but not least, Fast-drying ink allows for immediate processing
The Acuity LED 1600 II is a high-performance wide-format inkjet printer featuring a proprietary-design LED light source, high precision, high-speed, printheads, and optimised fast curing UV LED ink.
LED 1600 II is designed for the printer new to wide format inkjet printing or for users who wish to save costs by printing with the newest LED UV curing technology. 1600 II is ideal for a wide variety of promotional tools, from wide format posters to window displays, back lit signs, point of purchase materials, and product packaging.
FujiFilm Acuity LED 1600
- File Size:
- 3.11 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format