Overview Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600
Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 wide-format printers to offer you the latest breakthroughs in digital imaging technology. Leveraging on Fujifilm’s expertise in inkjet inks, print systems and industrial print-heads, the Acuity Series brings a range of true flatbed UV print solutions optimised for quality, speed, and production.
- so The unique hybrid design allows easy switchover from roll media to rigid boards and back again
- Best-in-class productivity because of 355 ft2/hr
- Eight inks standard, CMYK, light cyan, light magenta, white and clear
- Single-pass printing of two or three layers of colour, white, and clear inks simultaneously
- High-precision, high-speed Fujifilm Dimatix printheads
- so VersaDrop jetting technology precisely adjusts ink droplet size according to the image, ensuring smooth tonal gradations
- Handles substrates up to 10mm (.375″) thick, and 63.3″ wide on rigid material and 63″ wide on flexible media
- Fast-drying ink allows for immediate processing
The Acuity LED 1600 II is a high-performance wide-format inkjet printer featuring a proprietary-design LED light source, high precision, high-speed, printheads, and optimised fast curing UV LED ink, designed for the printer new to wide-format inkjet printing or for users who wish to save costs by printing with the newest LED UV curing technology, ideal for a wide variety of promotional tools, from wide format posters to window displays, backlit signs, point of purchase materials, and product packaging.
So that’s all about Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600