Tau 330E Single Pass UV Inkjet Label Press Durst Tau 330E is a cost-effective UV inkjet label press for small and medium-sized companies active in the label printing business.
The Tau 330E can be configured for a print width of 200 mm or 330 mm and 4 (CMYK) or 5 colours (CMYK + W). The print speed can reach up to 48 linear meters (157 ft.) per minute, and the user can choose among two print resolution: the standard resolution of 720 x 360 dpi and the HD print resolution of 720 x 1260 dpi. The Tau 330E designed with specific care to investment and production costs, without affecting productivity and print quality. For the pre-press stage, Tau 330E will be configured with its comprehensive and yet easy-to-use new “Durst Workflow – label”. That is why Tau 330E is ideal as an entry-level solution into the industrial digital print.
Applications Tau 330E Single Pass UV Inkjet Label Press
The Durst Tau 330E Single Pass UV Inkjet Label Press delivers labels with high quality, high productivity, reliability and Flexibility.
- So it comes with Industry & security sign labels, household and chemical labels with high-performance UV inkjet inks
- Versioning jobs by in-printing on pre-printed labels or printing on pre-die-cut labels with Insetter
- Print on “Blank label” with re-insertion thus eliminating post-press finishing
- Variable Data Printing, such as sequential numbering, texts, images, barcodes, matrix and QR codes
- dual side printing applications such as tags & tickets, and more.
Durst Tau® is a registered trademark. Copyright Durst Phototechnik AG
So that’s all about the Tau 330E Single UV Inkjet Label Press